Would an “all-in-on” package interest you for 2020-2021?
- Learning plan, midterm and year-end evaluations reports automatically supplied
- 25 weeks of classes – 45 minutes per week
- Adaptations for remedial or advanced progressions
- Individual Google Classroom accounts for tracking
- Meets minimal requirements for Quebec homeschool regulations so you can plan your own worry-free enrichment activites
- Cost: $1500/year
- Early Birds – $300 discount for registrations by March 31st
- Registration forms at the end of this page
How it works
There are 25 online classes covering all 5 required subjects spread throughout the year.
In-class assignments will cover all the minimum requirements for the DEM – leaving you free to spend the remainder of the week with other scheduled or unscheduled activites to best suit your family.
Classs are organized by cycle but adaptations and modifications are possible for students who are not working “at level”.
Work is recorded automatically in Google Classroom so there is no need to track activity
$1500.00 per student per year
Grade 1-2 Tuesdays at 9 (parent must be present)
Grade 3-4 Tuesdays at 10
Grade 5-6 Wednesdays at 9
Grade 7-8 Wednesdays at 10
Classes start the week of September 14th and are scheduled for 25 weeks until the end of April with time off for Christmas and Spring breaks. If any classes need to be rescheduled during the year, make-up lessons will be in May.
Computer with headset
Learning plans, midterm reports and year-end evaluations
As the contents of the course meets the minimum requirements of the ministry, a learning plan, midterm report and evaluation is automatically generated for each student and included in the cost of the program.